Thursday, October 30, 2008

Caribbean Cruise


Normally I start getting ready for my trips weeks in advance. I go through all my plans and paperwork, reservations, documents, etc.. well in advance but this trip has been a little different. Due to a death in the family I have been busy taking care of family matters. I will be leaving in two weeks and I haven't packed a thing or gone through any of my paperwork. SO now its time to get serious and get out the suit cases, printout my packing list and start thinking about what I will take. Fortunately, with a tropical destination its easy to pack, a few shorts, tops, bathing suit, dinner cloths and your good to go.

We will be making stops in Cozumel, Grand Caymans and Ocho Rios. We will be swimming with sharks, sting rays and seeing the Mayan Ruins. It should be very exciting.

I look forward to sharing my photo's and experiences with you.

No comments: